Content marketing and thought leadership is continually on the top of my mind.
But when most people think of content, they immediately think of blog posts, webinars and white papers. The challenge with traditional content is that it’s difficult to differentiate yourself and really make an impact on your audience.
For this reason, we’ve created a content program that’s unique and easy to repeat. Our goal is to engrain it as our weekly routine, measure results, and improve. Here is what we’ve come up with:
- Monday – Google+ Hangout recorded interviews with sales leaders
- Tuesday – conceptual blog post
- Wednesday – slide deck day
- Thursday – ‘how to’ blog post
- Friday – <1 Minute Sales Intelligence video
- 20+ tweets/week
- 7+ Shares on LinkedIn, G+, or Facebook/week
- 2 Guest posts/month
- 2 Email Newsletters/month
Content marketing has served us well to date but we need to tighten it up a bit. Hopefully this new program will do the trick!