We’re on our 4th week with a new content idea, Sales Influencer Series. It’s basically a short interview with a sales leader, all filmed through Google+ Hangouts.
Here are some of the details of the series. I’m writing these to solicit advice for improvement:
What we do:
- Use Screenflow for recording and post production.
- Use Wistia for hosting and follow the guide for looking snazzy on a webcam. Share the link with interviewee the day prior.
- Use an Apogee Mic and a homemade box studio.
- Chop up the clips into bite sized chunks and serve them up in easy to consume videos.
- Keep it short, more of the interviewee, less me.
- Get right to the meat of the conversation on the first question (ie their unique perspective).
- Ask influencers to help find the next influencer.
- Time-box 1.5 hours for end-to-end production.
- Record the transcript using Speechpad for $1/minute
We’re having a blast and learning a ton shooting these videos. The big question is: how can we make them better? Would you watch these videos? Why or why not?